Cramps.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I am at home today. Rather uncomfortable. No that there is anything to do at work, nor is there any monetary reason to be there ... Have started my portfolio/website. Its going to be in Kelly Green, I think I used to hate Kelly Green. I closed my eyes to go to sleep one night thought and the exact image of what my portfolio site was going to look like was right there, so I went with it. That happens sometimes, its kind of neat.

My site is supposidly being moved to another server, I hope that I can move all this blogger stuff over there ok with out loosing anything. Have to start to pay for the service too, not sure how I feel about that given previous circumstances and all ... Really need to find that guy partner who has a server set up and maintained and free for me to use. One day ...

In other news I think I found a solution to help me breathe through the nights, now that it looks like surgery number 3 by physician number 3 has not worked either.

By the way, I don't snore. My friend Angie on the other hand ...