Knitted Underpants

Sunday, February 26, 2006

He he, yay! My underpants are on their way! The selvages are working out perfect, nice clean edges. And the bamboo wool I got from Tam for my birthday is perfect for the job, smooth and a little bit drapey. Picture is a little blurry, will take another tomorrow. Guess it is too dark for my phone camera to do a decent job.

Me too, too late to do a decent job. Should be in bed really ... So much fun stuff to do though! I sound like I am 6.

My photos are take their time getting from the phone to my email box. Can't wait till I get the Bluetooth installed in my computer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bamboo underwear? Now that sounds comfy...hmmm... I'll have to try that myself sometime. I'd love to give you an update on crazy Raymond. And I'd love to hear what you are up to. Be well,
DavidRactliffe@hotmail.com

March 07, 2006 1:07 a.m.