Some New Pics

Sunday, August 27, 2006

I wish I had my own digital camera, but I just can't afford it, and everytime I go to look for one I don't like what is out there. Good thing mom is fast and free with hers.

So anyways, here are some pics taken on her camera. Me and Sheila went up to Lynn Valley the weekend before last and had a great hike. It was lovely as usual. But hot. I sweat tons. Funny thing, there were all these piles of fuzzy things all along the path. I went to poke at one with a stick. Sheila went to grab it with her hand. Just before she made contact I recognised what the lumps were and hollered "Wait! Its dog poop!" Gross!

Also, I just bought some absolutly lovely wool this week from Felicia a woman in town that dyes yarn in wonderful colours. I bought the yarn in Paris (so soft! and pink, and lavender!) I will have to post photos soon. I have started knitting "Bed Sock - In Lemon Pattern Fancy Knit Stripe" from my favorite book as of late Knitting Vintage Socks.

Anyways, enough chit chat, I need to go make my baked brie thingy for the condo people get together bbq tonight ... and maybe knit some more of pretty pink bed socks! :D