No Gold

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I have decided to change the name of my page to journal from blog for now. Blogs have taken on an importance of sorts, an importance that my site does not aspire to. I have been reading a few articles on blogs and some of the 'experts' on the topic have made comments such as: "The vast majority of blogs are self-indulgent ramblings". It seems that a 'blog' in the true sense of the definition is supposed to be a serious, thoughtful column put out to educate and inform. At least that's what a blog has become in its short existence, or perhaps what people would like blogs to become ... Have I talked about my inability to form non clumsy sentences before?

Anyways, that's not why I write, I write to ramble really. And soon I hope to share as well, some knitting patterns, and probably some photos. So hence the name change.

Lastly, yesterday I found the end of the rainbow, or rather it found me. I was hiding in front of the dentists waiting for a sudden downpour to slow when out came the sun and with it a rainbow that ended smack in front of me. And no, there was no gold. Nor any leprechauns.