No Knitting News Today

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Fairy Mushroom

Blogger is now fixed and so you can see my socks below. Yay! I am now off to get notions, thread and a stitch pick. Aren't you sad that Dressew closed down? I sure am.

Super red cell phone blurry photo mushroom that occasionally popups in the grass around work. They are just like the mushrooms depicted in fairy circles! Although I think these ones come from a less than ethereal source. I think the spores blow over from the poop that is sprayed on the farms next door via the Shit Flinger 5000™.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dressew didn't close down, I was in there today, and ALL their
yarn is $1.99!

October 23, 2006 7:22 p.m.  
Blogger Christa said...

Oh YAY! I had heard it had closed down and when I called to make sure on Saturday the number was being redirected to a different business. I will have to find the right number, thanks! :)

October 24, 2006 10:54 a.m.