Me and Beer and Sausage

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Me and Beer and Sausage at an Octoberfest

I just got an email from my friend Karen. She was my best friend when I was growing up in Banff. She has been living in Belize for a few years now and has had no access to the internet, so I haven't heard from her in quite a while. It was nice to receive the long letter.

I was looking for photos to send her and found this one of me in Germany a year or so ago. I straightened my hair for that trip. I liked the results, but it grew out with one giant kink where my hair had been plastered to my head during the self straightening process. Ya it looked really bad growing out ... note to self.

I could sure do with a vacation like that right now.

The photo is of me at an Octoberfest with my cosin Uwe and my great Aunt Christa.